lunes, 19 de abril de 2021

Monday inspired by Karlos Arguiñano

 Hi landris,

I tell you that my chef of reference and inspiration is the mediatician Spanish chef Karlos Arguiñano.

Usually I buy a lot of vegetables trying to make them seasonal, in this case they had given me home-garden leeks. I remember a traditional Spanish recipe called Purrusalda.

After seeing the video I got down to work and these were the steps:



The purrusalda already ready, delicious:



The meat marinating while the purrusalda was made in the quick cooker. As you can see in the mortar I mixed: garlic, parsley leaves, oil and salt.



How I got to go out on the street, again cooking in two steps hehe, the meat was fried on the way back and that is how it got the flavor of the dressing.
My outfit was similar to this:
- midi skirt, similar: ZaraMango
- I usually wear my partner´s sweatshirt, similar: Mango
How cold it was, then my black Drt Martens boots and my Zara´s vest.


No hay comentarios: